|Price :€ 14'000|
|Start Time : 10:59:00 AM|
|Start Date : Mar-06-2023|
|End Time : 05:59:00 PM|
|End Date : Mar-10-2023|
Three Modules in Three of the World’s Most Beautiful Cities
Our flagship 20 module Basic Training reformatted so that students from all over the world can join.
Instructor: Nilce Silveira
Assistants: Dario Di Lorenzo and Uli Förg
Our programs are approved by the International Association of Structural Integrators IASI. The titles of the modules below describe the general theme of the module. This theme will be supplemented and complemented by other SI topics.
The Recipe - Theory and Palpation
Milano March 6 - 31 2023
The Recipe - Students Practicing on Each Other
Vienna July 8 - 31 2023
The Recipe - Students Practicing on External Models
Prague Sept. 28 - Oct. 29, 2023
TBD approx. € 14'000 - Payment plans available
English with limited translation into German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or French
Please take a look at the Prerequisites, plan ahead and contact us if you have any questions regarding your unique situation.
Registration and Information:
Please contact Irena Berankova at the Guild Office firstname.lastname@example.org
For SI Practitioners:
Please print out the flyer in US Letter or A4 format and hang it up in your office for your clients.
At the heart of the European Guild's basic training program lie the principles and structural techniques expressed in Dr. Ida Rolf's series for ten Structural Integration sessions, without additions or modifications from other modalities.
The International training is conducted in a modular format of 3 modules.
Module 1 in Milano - 20 days with a total of 152 classroom hours
• Muscular, Skeletal and Fascial Anatomy
• Biomechanics and Structural Integration
• Physiology and Biochemistry of Fascia
• To analyze and interpret human structure and movement and devise coherent strategies for manipulative interventions to make improvements in the structure
• How to conduct yourself in a therapeutic relationship
• Self-care with exercises to become a competent SI practitioner
• The Anatomy and Theory of the Basic Ten Series
* 3 Months Home Study and Practice with Zoom Call Supervision *
Module 2 in Vienna - 19 days with a total of 145 classroom hours
• Practice of the Basic Ten Series by the practitioners on each other
* 2 Months Home Study and Practice with Zoom Call Supervision *
Module 3 in Prague - 22 days with a total of 167 classroom hours
• Supervised practice of the Basic Ten Series by each practitioner on three external models
• In addition to this students need to expect at least 500 hrs. of home study and practice.
International Basic Training Milano Vienna Prague Structural Integration Nilce Silveira EGSI